Masterclass Industrie 4.0 for executives
- Including an Industrie 4.0 enabled factory tour.
- Hosted by Mark Global and the Industrie 4.0 Maturity Center GmbH.
Join executives from manufacturing and machine building companies (OEM) and gain insights on global leading approaches to differentiate in the Industrie 4.0 era. Grasp and share experiences, see Industrie 4.0 in practice.
Date and time: 17th of April 2020, from 10:00 until 17:00 hours and 22nd of May 2020, from 10:00 until 17:00 hours
Location: Industrie 4.0 Maturity Center the RWTH Aachen University, Germany.
Attendance: € 395,- per person. Excl. VAT (BTW).
Attendees: 20 people maximum
For whom: Executives (CEO, COO, CTO, CIO, CCO, VP Operations, VP IT) from manufacturing companies and machine builders, which recognize they need a solid approach to respond to new dynamics in the Industrie 4.0 era.
- 10.00 – 10:15 // Walk in – Coffee/Tea
- 10.15 – 12.00 // Welcome & presentation by Dipl.-Inform. Christian Hocken, MBA, Managing Partner Industrie 4.0 Maturity Center and Presentation by Mark Litjens, founder and CEO of Mark Global BV.
- 12.00 – 12.45 // Lunch break
- 12.45 – 14.15 // Factory tours: Industrie 4.0 demo factory and battery production.
- 14.15 – 14.35 // Coffee break – relax and sharing thoughts with peers.
- 14.35 – 16.45 // Industrie 4.0 Working session
- 16.45 – 17.00 // Wrap up and closing
Industrie 4.0 in context
Today, technological capabilities evolve rapidly, supply chain complexity increases and global fragmentation of production and demand develops at a fast pace. As a result, competition pressure grows, especially from unexpected origins. Business as usual is no longer valid to respond to these developments. And above all, company size does not matter, company speed does.
The Industrie 4.0 era affects businesses in the customer life cycle, operations cycle and R&D cycle. A transformation is required that includes technology, resources, organization and culture to fully unlock the business opportunities. The ultimate goal is to become a learning, agile company capable of continuous, agile adaptation to a changing environment. That is what Industrie 4.0 is about.
But where to start? What are best practice approaches? And how can you materialize on the opportunities?
Get your – must know – answers to:
- How to gain competitive advantages in the Industrie 4.0 era?
- How to materialize on the opportunities in the Industrie 4.0 era?
- How to shape vision, define strategy and build a clear transformation roadmap?
These questions will be addressed by leading presentations, best practice use cases and an Industrie 4.0 enabled factory tour.
When, where and for whom
DATES: 17th of April or 22nd of May 2020.
TIME: 10.00 – 17.00 hours.
PLACE: Industrie 4.0 Maturity Center at the RWTH Aachen University, Germany.
For WHOM: Executives (CEO, COO, CTO, CIO, CCO, VP Operations, VP IT) from manufacturing companies and machine builders, which recognize they need a solid approach to respond to new dynamics in the Industrie 4.0 era.
The session is in a small exclusive setting (20 persons max) and only accessible for executives in the manufacturing industry and machine builders.
What’s in it for you?
After a pragmatic and inspiring afternoon you will return home with:
- an understanding of the context of Industrie 4.0.
- knowledge about how to structure the Industrie 4.0 journey of your company, from vision, strategy to pragmatic step by step deployment.
- leading insights on where to start and how to connect with new practice methods, techniques, tooling and skills.
- Outcome working session: first insights on your Industrie 4.0 implementation plan with a structured approach and prioritized actions.
In short, you will have a clear picture of how to develop a roadmap based on a vision and an underlying (digital) strategy that allows you to take steps immediately.
1-day Masterclass Industrie 4.0 for Executives
Attendance fee: € 395,00 per person. Excl. VAT (BTW)
We will send you an invoice. Payment prior to the event.
Christian Hocken, MBA, Managing Partner Industrie 4.0 Maturity Center.
Intro of a world class Industrie 4.0 ecosystem and insights on Industrie 4.0 Vision, Strategy and Roadmap formulation to manage digital transformation.
Mr. Hocken will give a short introduction on the Industrie 4.0 Maturity Center and ecosystem. In addition Mr. Hocken is sharing insights on the acatech Study Industrie 4.0 Maturity Index. This world class approach has been adopted by leading manufacturing organizations and Mr. Hocken gets into lesson’s learnt, best practices and key benefits.
Mark Litjens, founder and CEO of Mark Global BV.
Industrie 4.0 and business development.
The business leaders of tomorrow differentiate, but how?
Industrie 4.0 is not only about optimization of processes or developing new products. The commercial side is often left behind. To truly materialize on the opportunities an integral business approach has been proven the most effective. Mark Litjens shares unique approaches from game changing strategies to differentiated practical steps, tooling, methods and skills that drive exponential business value. It gets companies in the Industrie 4.0 driver’s seat to become the business leader of tomorrow.
About the Industrie 4.0 Maturity Center:
The Industrie 4.0 Maturity Center is aimed at manufacturing companies facing digital transformation. The center supports the development of an individual strategy for the transformation to an Industrie 4.0 company. Starting with compact awareness workshops, over the Industrie 4.0 maturity analysis and the derivation of an Industrie 4.0 roadmap up to the controlling of implementation projects. www.i40mc.de
About Mark Global:
Mark Global is an entrepreneurial team of new trades, which is dedicated to guide technology-based and knowledge-intensive companies, machine OEM’s and (manufacturing) industries in their business development challenges at strategic, tactical and operational levels. www.mark-global.com